Bennett Caughey, MD
06/2019 - Internal Medicine, UCSF Internal Medicine Residency
MD, 06/2016 - Medicine, UCSD School of Medicine
A.B., 06/2010 - Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard College
- Circulating tumour DNA methylation markers for diagnosis and prognosis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- DNA methylation markers for diagnosis and prognosis of common cancers.
- MicroRNA Expression Profile on Solid Subtype of Invasive Lung Adenocarcinoma Reveals a Panel of Four miRNAs to Be Associated with Poor Prognosis in Chinese Patients.
- Noninvasive detection of fetal subchromosomal abnormalities by semiconductor sequencing of maternal plasma DNA.
- TET2 mutations predict response to hypomethylating agents in myelodysplastic syndrome patients.
- Somatic mutations predict poor outcome in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome after hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation.
- Validation of a prognostic model and the impact of mutations in patients with lower-risk myelodysplastic syndromes.