Job Opportunities - Staff
Clinical Research Coordinator
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will carry out tasks related to a UCSF-based research program entitled, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries (STEADI), a project that seeks to understand how to improve inpatient care systems to reduce risk for falls and injuries related to falls after discharge. The project aims to collect information from patients during the hospital and at set time periods following their stay in order to track patients’ report of pain, ability to care for themselves, and quality of life.
The CRC will perform independently or as directed by the Principal Investigator (PI). The CRC will coordinate the data collection and operations of the project under the guidelines of research protocols, UCSF and regulating agency policies.
The CRC’s duties may include, but will not be limited to:
• Enrolling patients in STEADI
• Act as intermediary between services and departments while overseeing enrollment and data management
• Manage and report on study results
• Create, clean, update, and manage databases and comprehensive datasets and reports
• Manage Investigator’s protocols in the Committee on Human Research (CHR) online system, as well as renewals and modifications of protocol applications as needed
• Oversee study data integrity including implementing and maintaining periodic quality control procedures.
Please note: This is a full time one year limited appointment (one-time hire, for 18 months max) starting from the date of hire.
For other job opportunities at UCSF, please click here.