AME Innovations Funding Awards
Congratulations to our DHM faculty who received funding to support important projects in medical education!
- Re-envisioning the Traditional “Social History” to Achieve Health Equity (Nancy Choi & Sneha Daya).
- Using patient stories to teach learners about structural determinants of health and address bias in healthcare (Zhenya Krapivinsky & Bassem Ghali & Robin Goldman).
- The Tea House Series: Striving Together To Be Antiracist (Yalda Shahram).
- Building capacity in quality improvement and health-system strengthening in global health through education, coaching and collaboration (Alon Unger).
- Acknowledging & Addressing Microaggressions, a Faculty Experiential Curriculum (Sneha Daya & Jenna Essakow working with Jyothi Marbin, April Edwell, Anita Richards, and Sandrijn van Schaik
- A Qualitative Analysis of Gender & Racial Disparities in Subspecialty Career Choice (Lekshmi Santhosh working with Ana Velazquez Manana, Gerald Hsu, Jennifer M. Babik, and Jasmine Marcelin)